Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
I'm more the opposite. I let myself go some of the time. It makes me feel like crap though, so I don't know why I let myself do that.

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
I am always running.

·
Member of SAS
1,868 Posts
I run in the spring/summer time when it's warm outside, either in the park or around my neighborhood. The winter time I barely exercise at all because of the cold temperatures. I might run on the treadmill once in a while but it's not the same as going outside for me.

·
Banned
16,644 Posts
About 2 times this year so far, but depression said "No!". I used to workout everyday and I got to a point of having abs and being generally cut and muscular. I fell into a dark place though and haven't exercised in nearly a year. Now it's all gone and I'm starting to look kinda lanky and disgusting.

·
computer says no
605 Posts
i change up my days that i have my cardio on to keep it random, but i rest 2-3 days a week and work out the rest.

·
castor sacs
7,092 Posts
Once in a blue moon. I think I've only "decided to get in shape" 3 times in my entire life. All the other times I exerted myself physically were out of necessity or a side effect (i.e. walking to get to a destination, hiking only because I enjoy nature, gym class because it is a requirement).

·
the last song ♥
2,414 Posts
i go to the gym everyday

1 - 15 of 15 Posts