Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

How many hours do you sleep?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On an average how many hours do you sleep every night?

I normaly sleep around 9 hours, but lately I have been sleeping more.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I sleep about 8 hours every night. But I'm not working right now. When I was working, I got about 5 hours if I was lucky.

I never needed much sleep until a few years ago. I used to stay up all night sometimes and still go to school or work in the morning, no prob. There is no way I could do that now. I really need at least 7 or 8 hours to feel decent. My problem is going to sleep. Once I'm asleep I'm fine, but it takes me FOREVER to fall asleep.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I am good to go on 9 or 10 hours. However on my days off I could really sleep more.

·
Registered
193 Posts
at least 5 or 4 hours

·
Registered
321 Posts
7 or 8

·
Registered
318 Posts
I sleep 8-10 hours.. I love sleep.

·
Registered
91 Posts
8-9 hrs :hide

·
Registered
35 Posts
I usually need 9 hours to feel refreshed. I start to feel a little tired even if I got 8 hours of sleep. \

On average I get about 8 and a half hours of sleep.

·
Be One With the Poo
416 Posts
I don't sleep til the last episode of The Simpsons has gone off for the day which is at 11:30pm. Thats my bed time and I have to be up at 5:45am. I put 5 hours when I meant to put six. I never get a full eight hours or more sleep. Not anymore. Not even on the weekends.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Due to a worsening case of internet addiction, I currently sleep around 3-4 hours each night. Don't ask me how I get by at work, because I don't.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hm.. I go to bed at 10:00.. I have a serious sleeping problem so I toss and turn until 2:00... forced to wake up at 7:00... oh that's a healthy 5 hours of sleep... not..

1 - 20 of 46 Posts