Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple question, how many girls or boys have you been out with in all your life time?

I've been out with 0 girls in my life time.

·
Banned
622 Posts
I literally have hordes of girls tripping over each other so they can have the chance be my girlfriend. But i got no time for girlfriends. I have other fun and exciting adventures that await me.

·
Registered
181 Posts
2 guys...but never officially dated neither of them.

·
Registered
550 Posts
6, none of them lasted over a year and I'm 26. Every one of them did something wrong within the first few months which caused me to moan at them the entire time we were dating, apart from the one guy who was good with words who managed to get me to forgive him for lying about stuff including his age. It was a fluke how I found out, he went into his sister's house, I was looking around at stuff and found his driver's license and did the maths :(

·
Recovery/"Over it"
3,391 Posts
Do near misses count?
How about imagined relationships?
No?

Okay, I guess the grand total stands at ...... 0. But it isn't over yet.....

·
Registered
197 Posts
1 I guess. It only lasted about a week and a half though and I never even kissed him. My anxiety became so overwhelming that I couldn't even kiss him.

·
Banned
3,424 Posts
Going out in any way? 9.
Serious relationships? 2.

8 of them were very attractive. The last one (not a serious relationship) was fairly attractive, but I later realized she wasn't really my type.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts