1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Noona
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Close True Friends - about 5 or 6.
Casual Friends/Associates - about 30.

According to Facebook, I have 165, including some family members :yes

What about you guys?? I always thought that having a few close friends was better than having a bunch of fake friends in your face. I'm extremely grateful for the friends I can trust.

·
Banned
675 Posts
I know some people here might laugh. But I'm not sure. :stu I mean I think in real life there are some people that consider me a friend just cause I'm not their enemy. :stu Online, I think most friendships are really shallow. You get connected per say, but it's like a connection that hangs by a string. I know some people have had better luck in both categories than I have. For some reason I have huge numbers of friends here. It's not the kind of friendships that my heart longs for. But it's really nice to be around these really nice SA people :)

·
killer of conversations
10,545 Posts
Roughly 95.6% interested in actually hanging out more with some dubbed friend-worthy (by me) coworkers, but I lack the time and the energy to pretend that I give a cluck about their clucked up lives. And believe me, they're pretty clucked. And so I fit right in like a missing puzzle piece.

Buuuut what with school and work and social anxiety I have some obstacles. It's not really my goal atm to attract very many people. I don't have time for them.

·
Banned
4,683 Posts
Honestly, I really don't know. Possibly close to a hundred or more, considering high school friends, college friends, and family relatives. But still I have about 4 close friends I hang with a lot.

·
Banned
3,285 Posts
I have 3 close friends. The rest are friends I can hang out with from time to time or BS with.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I don't know if I consider them "friends" per say, but they're people I talk to in school occasionally. For me that word seems pretty ambiguous. I don't feel like they're friends of mine, that's the thing.

·
SAS Member
2,346 Posts
I have 2.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts

·
Shred to shreds.
93 Posts

1 - 20 of 89 Posts