Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

How often do you feel bad?

• 1 day - Not bad.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • 2 days

Votes: 18 13.4%
  • 3 days

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • 4 days - About the halfway point, maybe a little over half.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • 5 days

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • 6 days - I enjoy only really one day of the week.

Votes: 13 9.7%
  • None. (I wish I had your kind of life!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every goddamn day - why did you even ask me this question?

Votes: 45 33.6%
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Out there...
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering how often do you all feel bad? In an out-and-out, concrete, without a doubt, just plain bad kind of way.

So what I'm asking is, how many days of the week could those classify as "bad days" for you?

I just ask that you try not to exaggerate too much, because I know current bad moods can dictate such (unintentional rhyming for the touchdown!).

·
Quag filante
8,709 Posts
I would say 5 out of 7 days of the week, even though I spend 90% of my time in my room.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts

My days range from bad to even worse.

·
Backstreet's Back ALRIGHT
1,006 Posts
I feel crappy nearly every day but I chose 4 because there is always a couple days where I am in a pretty good mood and feeling great most of the day except maybe an hour or two.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I would say usually 0, sometimes 1 or 2. I think it's because I am the type of person who can enjoy being alone. Not socializing much doesn't usually bother me.

·
Registered
88 Posts
maybe around 1, because right now i just avoid everything that makes me anxious (for example i dont have a job and i'm not in school). I'm an introvert too though so i don't usually mind being alone.

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
I feel miserable at least 5 days out of the week. Generally every single day but some weeks I luck out and have a decent day or two.

·
Banned
3,564 Posts
3 days. The weekend always sucks, and 1 day in the week usually is pretty crappy. That's just my life at this point, anything better than that would be awesome :stu. Also the other days aren't really amazing, I just usually have at least 3 bad days a week.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
I put 2 days but it's hard to say - most of the time I just feel nothing,not sad,not happy,just nothing...

·
Registered
488 Posts
I don't think I can really pinpoint it to days more like times of the day. Usually mornings and nights are good but in the afternoon when I do most of my running around I am stressing and anxious.

·
A Living Woman
3,464 Posts
It's hard to say. Every day I do have bad feelings but some days are still good days, unless I'm in a bout of depression and can't manage the bad feelings as well. That's all it's really dependent on...I feel bad every day for one reason or another and I constantly have anxiety over something but whether or not that makes my day bad is up to how I handle it. Now, bad days that are bad days because something bad has actually happened...those are less frequent.

·
Banned
1,918 Posts
I feel bad when I'm not busy. So almost everyday during breaks and after school, I'm depressed and frustrated. I'm bitter in the morning and when I'm at home I turn very critical towards my family. And this anger causes many things that feeds my depression. I think my younger siblings are badly affected by me. They really hate me now. I'm trying to isolate myself and keep myself busy but the situation at home doesn't allow me to manage my own time. I don't think my days will get better anytime soon.

·
Regretful still.
1,595 Posts
I have 4 to 5 bad days a week, but I went with 4. Weekends are usually good to me and then I always have one day between Monday and Friday where I feel awesome and like I'm going to conquer the world. The rest of the days, I range between feeling empty and being so depressed I can't get out of my bed.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts