Votes: 8 9.8%

Votes: 8 9.8%

Votes: 13 15.9%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Day Sleeper
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to SA, low self-esteem, depression, anxiety etc. i find myself stuck in my room for about 3/4 of the week. These days i don't even venture out the house, not even for a walk or taking out the garbage. When im inside im usually on the PC or the xbox..doing almost nothing and wasting my life merely because im scared what people think of me. If im not on the xbox i glare outside thinking of all the things i could be doing the ppl i could be meeting and the life i could be having but my looks and mentality stops me from doing that. Am i the only one who does this? anyone broke out of this habit?

(btw i just checked my stats on COD4 and it said ive played almost 26 days, yep. that's 26 days back to back of COD4....the things i could have done in that time!!)

·
Registered
10,731 Posts
Having a job 5 days during the week. Then I usually go out to my dad's place on Saturday to help him out. Then Sunday I usually go to the store to get provisions. But I don't go to bar, theaters, etc. Too many university students for my taste. I also can't stand being in crowded, noisy, and smokey environment. I rather go out in the woods for a walk then sitting in a bar.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Days??? Erm try hours? lol. I dont go outside much at all unless forced to. Well, it takes me 2 hours to go put my dole form in, every fortnight. Thats all the fresh air I get. lol. I love nature sooo much! I dont know why Im not out there enjoying it!

·
Registered
260 Posts
5 days and thats only because of work. Most weekends I like to sleep in, play computer games, catch up on my assignments, watch tv, read, browse the net. On rare occasions i might go to a relatives house, shopping etc.

I can honestly say I absolutely hate the 5 days where I have to go to work. And my feeling of displeasure have absolutely nothing to do with the actual work, or the pay, or my boss or anything that most people don't like. I just can't stand the loud, outgoing, gossipy, backstabbing nature of my work environment. I am literally getting weaker mentally and physically each week. I really need a career change.

·
Registered
20 Posts
5 days and thats only because of work. Most weekends I like to sleep in, play computer games, catch up on my assignments, watch tv, read, browse the net. On rare occasions i might go to a relatives house, shopping etc.

I can honestly say I absolutely hate the 5 days where I have to go to work. And my feeling of displeasure have absolutely nothing to do with the actual work, or the pay, or my boss or anything that most people don't like. I just can't stand the loud, outgoing, gossipy, backstabbing nature of my work environment. I am literally getting weaker mentally and physically each week. I really need a career change.
What do you do for a living?

·
subtastic
7,692 Posts
I have to leave the house 5 days a week for school and work, but I don't really consider it going out. On my 2 days off, I don't always go out. Usually the most I'll do is sit in my backyard and synthesize vitamin D for a while.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
2 to 3 days at most. And that's just because i've got a levels exams to go to.

When each exam is over, I desperately try to think of something to do, some excuse not to go home yet, but alas I can't think of a single thing. No one in the A-levels class is a personal friend of mine.. so i usually end up going home immediately after.

·
Here, there & everywhere
233 Posts
(btw i just checked my stats on COD4 and it said ive played almost 26 days, yep. that's 26 days back to back of COD4....the things i could have done in that time!!)
When I had World of Warcraft, I played for about 34 days on my druid and 48 on my hunter. 8D That's 1968 hours. (probably over 2000 since I had other characters too) And I only played for a year before I got rid of it! lol yikes...

ANYWAY, I have to go out at least 5/7 days of the week since I have work and school...but if I didnt I would be in my house the majority of the time.

·
Day Sleeper
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
When I had World of Warcraft, I played for about 34 days on my druid and 48 on my hunter. 8D That's 1968 hours. (probably over 2000 since I had other characters too) And I only played for a year before I got rid of it! lol yikes...

ANYWAY, I have to go out at least 5/7 days of the week since I have work and school...but if I didnt I would be in my house the majority of the time.
haha well im happy im not the only one then :)

2,347 Posts
I go outside everyday on my way to work. If it isn't work related then some days I really have to push myself to get out of the apartment. Some days the depression and anxiety is so strong that I don't go anywhere. Most summer activities make me too anxious to participate in such as neighborhood music festivals, I don't even have an interest to go to any. I would rather work on my makeshift garden on the porch than do anything social like that.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'm currently looking for work so I have been going out during the week wheter it's interviews, temp agencies and the usual runs to the store and post office. I hope to land an onvernight job, that way I don't have to deal with the fast pace life during the days.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.