Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There only seems to ever be one armed cop at the door. And only about two or three at the flimsy, decorative, wrought-iron gates to the street. No concrete barriers to stop vehicles. Famously, No. 10's door also has no lock as it is in use 24/7. This is all asking for trouble.

·
Banned
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup, SAS might execute them, but it would be a national embarrassment in any case.

·
Banned
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't know what would be worse, capture of the Prime Minister and Downing Street, or Nick Clegg becoming acting Prime Minister...

·
Registered
19 Posts
It wouldn't be a bad thing if they knocked off the government we have as long as the police/army went in after.

Seriously though. It's not going to happen anytime soon so nothing to worry about. There's some very scared right wingers on here. Oh dear...

·
Banned
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm a cuddly liberal.

·
Seriously , never serious
6,456 Posts
1 dressed as a pizza delivery person , easy as .

·
Top 5 Poster
6,051 Posts
I don't know op. But if you convert, you and I could do it. 72 virgins bro can't go wrong

·
Registered
584 Posts
72 virgins - and that's a reward? Would be tortuous. Imagine the aggro. I'd be a little disappointed after the 71st too.. Only one more to go, then il have 72 slappers to keep happy

·
Banned
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol how do you know that one dude on the door isn't mi5, cia?. Plus if a team did try get into no. 10
whats the point?
What's the point?

Did I just read that correctly?

I can think of a few. National embarrassment? (British people do occasionally get embarrassed.) Propaganda coup? On the front pages of the world's newspapers the next morning? Humiliating capitulation? Protracted hostage situation. Aggravated trespassing? Criminal damage? Vandalism? Failure to knock before entering without an invitation? Nick Clegg as acting prime minister? Oh, I can't take it any more!

·
Banned
6,324 Posts
I'm sure security is much better than it appears. IRA terrorists tried & failed to bomb it many years ago.

·
Banned
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm sure security is much better than it appears. IRA terrorists tried & failed to bomb it many years ago.
The IRA? Pah!

No one cares about has-beens and sell-outs... or traitors.

·
Banned
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The IRA seemed to have mastered basic tactics, such as an IRA gang capturing a single, defenceless person and shooting his/her knee caps off, and such like. It was very good at this. I don't deny it. But I think it struggled at the strategic level insofar as its leaders were wined and dined, metaphorically, by the British Government, so they immediately - and actually quite shameful in their haste - betrayed their underlings in the republican movement. I just love it when people betray their countrymen so easily just by being bribed and flattered. It's hilarious.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts