South America: 0
Africa: 11
Asia: 2 (proud)
Oceania: 29 :lol

Screw all those micro islands.

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
I also got a 7 for Europe. The former Yugoslavia area was tough.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,372 Posts
Pretty terrible.

66 Europe (a few of the south east European countries were annoying, and then I spent ages guessing Moldova)
asia 91 (got really stuck with Bahrain and kept clicking stuff even though I knew it wasn't it.. Until I found it)
Didn't bother with Africa, Australia + Oceniea, North and South America since there are a bunch I don't know the position of and the novely of guessing wore off :p

·
banana enthusiast
7,067 Posts
As a result of the fact that I am awesome and have a huge penis, I got 100% for all continents (i.e. 0 attempts for all).

Actually it's because I like studying and memorizing maps, and some time ago I memorized all the countries and where they're located. Also things like the capitals of all the countries.

·
Byebye SAS.
2,957 Posts
wheres Panama XD aaaah! lol....

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Yeah, I spent a lot of time map-gazing back when I first started getting into a variety of African music and I realised my ignorance of most of the continent. Also, every now and again I get a little obsessed with learning about a country I don't know anything about, like reading about its history, reading current news articles, listening to its music and radio stations, tracking down any movies made there, etc. Africa tends to get this treatment more than anywhere else.
Yeah, I really like to learn about random countries as well, but their history only not really about how they are now. Rarely African countries, though. I was never curious about it. Well, maybe knowing which dictator ruled what country but not much else. For several years I've wanted to have a huge map of the world to look at it once in a while, know their capitals and flags and all that. Maybe find countries to visit when I have the money. Never found one though (never looked hard enough either).

Anyway, your geographical knowledge is pretty good too! You marginally beat me on the islands. I got 22 for North America and 34 for Oceania.
Thanks. :) You beat me though. No one cares about those islands! :p

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
I was an A student in Geography but that was back in the 1980's. A lot of the countries in Europe have changed esp the former Eastern Block countries. Example Yugoslavia was broken up into numerous countries.

·
Byebye SAS.
2,957 Posts

·
6,039 Posts
Europe 0 attempts. That's the one I knew I will do very well.

South America 1 attempt(I clicked on Suriname instead of Guyana).

Asia 6 attempts(Bahrein, Qatar, Malaysia).

North and Central America 7 attempts(all those islands).

Australia and Oceania 14 attempts.

Africa 29 attempts.

It's been a long time since I have studied these in school but I suspect whoever says they did Africa in less than 10 attempts is not being honest.

·
Persona Non Grata
2,009 Posts
0 for Europe.

0 for Australia and Oceania

0 for South America

0 for Asia

5 for North America

15 for Africa. Where are you Equatorial Guinea you arsehole?!

I'm a massive geography nerd, I even have mnemonics for remembering where all the countries are...

·
drunk punk
796 Posts
Europe:1 (clicked on Lithuania instead of Latvia)
Asia: 17
South America: 6 (4 because of Bolivia)
North America: 44
Oceania: 28
Africa: 244

·
HeavyDirtySøul
5,969 Posts
Im absolutely f**king terrible.. but we never really studied geography in school. I remember almost no one in my Sophomore History class even knew all 50 states. We had to fill out a map of the US and name each state, and no one knew them. But then again most of my graduating class couldn't tell you the difference between to, too, and two.

·
Chlorine and Wine
12,105 Posts
I already know I'm an absolute idiot at geography, only marginally better than most Americans. We never learned these things in school besides the 50 states themselves.

23 for North America
4 for South America

I'm not even going to bother with the rest, because I already know it will be bad. If I don't even remember Europe I'll never get Africa and Oceania. The little islands in North America were bad enough.

·
castor sacs
7,092 Posts
I don't think I've ever seriously taken a look at a map besides that of North America, Africa, and South America briefly in my life. Not taking it because there's no point. I'd get an astronomically terrible score. :b

Edit: I took the North America one and it took 8 attempts, then I took the South America one and it took 4 attempts.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Europe 0
S America 2
Asia 3
N America 11 - tiny island problems
Australia 11 - tiny island problems again
Africa 34

Ape in Space and bluecrime - Amazing!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts