Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
let me sum it up for you in the most general way i can;

your question wasn't what does it feel like to be a woman or female;

it was 'feminine'

Imagine a big sleek panther, walking slowly through the jungle, not fearing anything, moving in liquid motion,

watch the shoulder blades of it gracefully sweeping up and down as it puts one paw in front of the other;

eyes are intense, its in hunt mode, satisfied being in existence and knowing, the world and any object of its desire can be had.

THAT is what it is like to feel feminine.

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

it was 'feminine'

Imagine a big sleek panther, walking slowly through the jungle, not fearing anything, moving in liquid motion,

watch the shoulder blades of it gracefully sweeping up and down as it puts one paw in front of the other;

eyes are intense, its in hunt mode, satisfied being in existence and knowing, the world and any object of its desire can be had.

this may sound incredably awkward on my part but i feel that way sometimes but not the desire to be mystical but rather a bad ***...

i see femininity like a showcase of gracefulness and allure mixed into one

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
wow, well I ain't masculine, but I ain't that either. I must be some other "ine".

it was 'feminine'

·
aldehyde dehydrogenaser
7,537 Posts
I've no idear. I must be doing it wrong. Certainly there are some feminine qualities inherent in a female, on the other hand, a lot of it concerns appearance and a certain angelic quality.

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
^ all right then, define it.

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
I can't speak for every girl, but I feel soft, dainty, weak, poise (well when i'm around certain people), & a bit bouncy (the way I walk). :teeth

Don't really know how to answer this question.

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Being aggressive in thoughts and actions pretty much sums it up. Women are this way too so I guess I see your point... (applies palm to forehead)...

foiled once again...

To say a man and a woman only inherit nurturing, or on the other spectrum aggressive behaviors, doesn't seem accurate, so to say a man or woman is only masculine or feminine is pretty vague. I would say anatomy is probably the only thing that separates "masculine" from "feminine" attributes - make sense?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.