Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
insert witty comment here
6,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, few of us actually work for 8-9 hours a day. Most of us waste time while at work. What do you do?

Online shopping?
Posting here?

Or can you do what he does:

Edit: add: If I was his boss I'd strangle him with the telephone cord LOL

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,792 Posts
wow that's skill right there lol!!

·
Banned
2,265 Posts
I absolutely hate my job!!
I just play with a rubix cube or explore and download iphone apps onto my phone.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
:lol I am on here :).

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
Are you kidding?? I'm an important cog in this corporate wheel. the phone just rang - I've been told the economy and healthcare aren' what they should be, and as I don't believe in coincidences, I'd better answer it.

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
Doing it now.

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
I dont have internet access at work. I bring my laptop though. That and play spider solitare and read. Some nights we have a lot of downtime; other nights we dont even have time for breaks.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I learnt to juggle at work, and that 'coin walking' thing too. I'm also learning some sleight of hand coin tricks. I also stand around and just listen to the radio or read a book.

However, I waste my time by breaking my back hauling crappy UPVc doors and windows around for people with more money than sense.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
You do know that they're probably watching what you do on the internet?

If I had access to a computer at work I wouldn't come here or to almost any of the stuff I usually do online.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts