Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate everyone. i dont have a reason, I just hate

how do i stop??

and when i try and interact with people and be there friend, they all ignore me, and yap about themself endlessly. and then i hate them more

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ya know, its reaally hard to like people. people suck

animals are easy to like

is there anything people do that is likable??? anything at all??

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Don't give up AJ. Follow your heart and find the right people.

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Practice opposite action. It is where you express the opposite of what you feel.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
That's the challenging part. They're out there, but there are only so many diamonds in so much rough..
Which goes with the first part, follow your heart. It's isn't easy, but don't give up.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I agree that i also hate people, but not everyone. There are some good people out there.

If you hate everyone it means you hate all of us on this forum too, then why would you want to be a part of this forum?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yeah, I can relate, although I think it's kind of a survival mechanism, if you hate everyone from the get go, they can't hurt you or sth...
But thankfully, there really are people who turn out to be so nice that you feel really bad for thinking that about them. If you find just one person like that, it's worth it :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
I hate what capitalism has done to most people. It has taken everything good out of them and brainwashed them into being happy little consumer/workers concerned about themselves and themselves only. And willing to stab their fellow humans in the back on a whim. This is not human nature, this is the nature of the ruling capitalist class indoctrinated into the rest of us.

But like others have said, there are still people who cannot help but embrace the good natured and kind hearted side of humanity despite being part of the system. And then there are those who see the system for what it is and speak out. These two kinds of people, I like and respect.

·
Registered
928 Posts
When you realise you are the one with a social problem. Not being nasty, Im starting to accept it myself.

Even though most people still annoy me with their ignorance and arrogance. I have not given up hope that their is kind souls out there. I just havnt met them yet. (other than people I talk to online as most people I talk to online, as well as 99% people here I cannot fault) Im usually picky with people I talk to, I wish I wasnt.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
I hate practically everyone. People who hurt me just pushed things too far. F*** Society!
Finally someone I can relate to.

I seem to grow more bitter by the day. Nothing goes right. I don't fit in. I'm bored out of my mind stuck in a hell on earth, yet I lack the energy or motivation needed to do anything to change. Change is simply too hard to accomplish. I didn't ask be be here; I didn't ask to be born; I didn't ask to have my mind mutilated by bullies and by clueless parents who had less social skills than a pack of wolves. I didn't asked to be screwed over by a brother who brought a plague upon my family in the form of a wife who did nothing but use our family as an ATM machine taking us for hundreds of thousands of dollars that I could have instead inherited. She'd still be on the payroll if he hadn't been fortunate enough to die to release himself from the grasp of her talons. My other brother is a drunken jerk who thinks the world revolves around him and doesn't bother to contact me unless he needs something out of me; I avoid his calls to say "screw you".

·
Registered
545 Posts
i suggest you that you should not measure a person merely by his nature(e.g. his/her interactivity, attitude, outlooks), instead try to understand his real intentions. you will really help yourself in knowing many unknown things...

·
Banned
577 Posts
ya know, its reaally hard to like people. people suck

animals are easy to like

is there anything people do that is likable??? anything at all??
For once buddy says something i agree with! Animals act according to their natural instinct, humans, however, have NO excuse for their actions. I used to go around saying i was racist, like you know how they say "one race the human race"? Well that's who I was racist against. I'd claim how, shoot, people aint done me nothing but wrong. Luckily i have a more tolerant and more forgiving view of people now, but it certainly wasn't of my own ability to do that.

·
A jagged pulse
310 Posts
Maybe you hate people as a way to put a wall up.you feel rejected by everyone so in return you reject everyone.

·
Banned
2,331 Posts
I just try to remember that they can't really help themselves and everyone feels like they are doing the right thing anyway.

I mean, if you really think about it, nobody can help being a jerk any more then we can help having SA. The only way that you or other people can change is through understanding what is causing the problem and fixing that cause. Hating them only makes them hate you back and not want to be like you.

·
Fitting In Here & There
808 Posts
Maybe you hate people as a way to put a wall up.you feel rejected by everyone so in return you reject everyone.
Yeah this is what I do myself. Example: I'm trying to get the nerve up to go to a support group thing, and before going I'm already thinking I won't like any of the people there. When not thinking that, I worry whether they will even acknowledge my existence...So either I will reject them or they will reject/ignore me. :um

But what you (& I) could do is try to peek around the wall to see if we can find any of those "diamonds in the rough" that another poster mentioned above.

·
Banned
265 Posts
I agree that i also hate people, but not everyone. There are some good people out there.

If you hate everyone it means you hate all of us on this forum too, then why would you want to be a part of this forum?
Oh! Oh! I can answer that!

To try and prove myself wrong that I hate 'everyone'. (even though I do hate most on this forum).

Also, it is to pass the time when I am bored and lonely.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Read the words of Jesus. Even if you don't believe in him, he had some great things to say. The parable of the Good Samaritan, the Prodigal Son, etc.

Also read the book of 1st John.

I got bullied a lot in school and would have gone Columbine on someone if not for my christian upbringing.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I don't think you really hate people, AJ, it's just frustration.

The thing about SA is that other people are sometimes one factor (of several) in causing it- bullying in school, verbally or physically abusive family, whatever - so it seems like if the world were "fair", other people would go out of their way to recognize we'd been "wronged" and coax, cajole, flatter, charm, defer to, be endlessly patient with us to help us get over SA.

That doesn't happen (although there are a lot of helpful, understanding people). Everyone has their own issues - you have to forgive "people", in the abstract, for wronging you and then ignoring you. You have to reinstate social contact, harmony, positive relationships.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts