• I live off inheritance money

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other

Votes: 12 14.6%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Lucky Me
898 Posts
im so sick of "getting by" I know that wasnt the intention of the thread but its been the story of my life so far and somethings gotta change.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
I get by in a manner that has earned me endless flack.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Unemployment and tax refund/savings and I'm about to start a new job on May 1st (been unemployed since Sept 4, 2009.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Student loan and work during the periods when I don't have that.
Don't think I'd ever move back in with my parents if I didn't absolutely have to.

·
SAS Member
14,436 Posts
"I get by with a little help from my friends."

...I have a part time job(3 or 4 days per week) which is babysitting my sister's kids.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Disability and support from my mother (I live with her and pay board). I've lost a job and dropped out of university twice because of SA, it really shattered my confidence and highlighted just how severe my social anxiety is. Now I'm supposed to be trying to reduce my anxiety and avoidance issues before I attempt another venture out into the world, I don't want to fail again and I've wasted a lot of time. I feel as though life might just pass me by. :(

I'm not really ashamed of this, but it does get me down. If anyone chooses to look down on me for it, all it does is highlight their ignorance.

·
Banned
2,397 Posts
same. and my multimillion dollar multi-international business
it's great.

Oh and my job as a stuntman

I am the most interesting man in the world

1 - 20 of 22 Posts