Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I almost always feel anxious before the work week starts..especially since i started a new position at work a week ago. i am so nervous about going in tommorrow. i guess i worry i may not do something right and may cause embarrassment for myself. im still learning so i really dont have a set schedule yet. i know this is probably normal when beginning a new position, but its still hard after being off the weekend. does anyone else feel this way?

·
Losing Ground
2,121 Posts
Like I want to blow my brains out?

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Don't work, so can't say.

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
When I had a job, every Sunday was horrible. One time I actually came up with a plan for suicide and that's when I realized how big my problem was/is. So, I quit my job and got onto disability.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I don't really have a problem with Mondays. It is the other days of the week that I have the problem with. Like on Monday night, I pretty much go home after work and rest up for Tuesday - the same for the other nights of the week. I just don't have the energy to socialize during the weeknights.

·
stillborn
1,764 Posts
My Sundays are completely wasted just dreading the week ahead.
Yeah, exactly. Coupled by the fact that I can't do much because nothing's open. Being bored just makes my anxiety worse, but I hate the school week so much it's inexplicable.

·
Spread Your Wings
1,512 Posts
I don't usually work on mondays. So can't say for sure too. But I do go to school on that day. I feel neutral though.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I only work Sundays at the moment, and I really dread the day. It's strange, because I hate all the spare time I have, but the thought of being trapped in one place under constant watch for 9 hours makes me feel so anxious/sick. Often I start the day feeling awful, but it goes away after about an hour of work.

·
Registered
632 Posts
yeah,i felt so nervous everytime i want to go to school or work.every school day is the same.i can't walk in into the class without feeling nervous.i hate anxiety.

·
Registered
10,467 Posts
Oh god...the horror of it all. :lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Before College, On weekends, I used to get reli nervous...........but not this sunday cuz i no its the last sunday before college ever haha

·
Losing Ground
2,121 Posts
Wow I thought it was just me but I guess alot of people hate Sundays too. . I get very depressed/anxious on Sunday thinking of the week ahead.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts