Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
A Living Woman
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...thunderstorms!?​

I really love them, especially at night. Hearing the rain helps me sleep better and it's really nostalgic. When I was in elementary school, my mother worked the night shift. When I went to bed, she'd get in the shower to get ready to go so I'd fall asleep to it. :D

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
I like to sit outside in the patio area by my door during them as long as I don't get soaked from it..lol. Otherwise I never seem to wake up from them, though they are kind of peaceful to listen to. I sleep through just about anything though.

·
Got nothin to loseeee but
58 Posts
You know how some dogs act during thunderstorms? How they put their tails between their legs and lay in the corner?

Yeah that is me.

·
sad panda
675 Posts
I love watching lightning and listening to and smelling rain. Its so peaceful, for some strange reason. Unless it get too windy or close.. wind kind of scares me, lol!

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
I like thunderstorms when they are a few miles away. I don't like them when they are at my vicinity. The thunder is incredibly loud, it also pours like crazy, and I always become afraid of getting a power surge and wrecking my tv or computer.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I use to like them a lot when I was younger but now with my anxiety and stuff I don't like as much.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I love watching lightning and listening to and smelling rain. Its so peaceful, for some strange reason. Unless it get too windy or close.. wind kind of scares me, lol!
I love the smell of rain! I always leave my windows open when it rains. Lightning is okay, but thunder is kind of disturbing for me. It doesn't get too windy when it rains here in southern California. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts