• It's fine

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Too low

Votes: 15 31.3%
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
today's a beautiful day
2,217 Posts
I get anxious about my post count which is why I keep deleting my old posts. I'll be deleting this post within 24 hours. :afr
hehe:D

·
Ancient Hellkite
1,173 Posts
I feel like mine's pretty good, never had as high a post count in any other forum, though most of my posts are probably bs lol

·
metamorphosis
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I realized at the end of the day.....anything on this site doesn't need to effect my life in person....... I shouldn't put any emotions into any part of this site.

Post count won't effect my self worth or whatever.... so it's not worth investing any emotional power into it.

But yeah 2,000 is a good heafty number..... just try not to go up to 10,000.

You still got a life to live lol
A life to live? :lol

·
Registered
903 Posts
I wish I could donate some of my posts to those poor souls not fortunate enough to have posts of their own. I feel so selfish and horrible having this many posts.

·
An Annoying person
4,937 Posts
Too high. I'm mostly scared that I've left too much of an online footprint on this site. I don't care about my posts as much as my threads, especially since people like to dig up old threads. Which is why I hate the fact that you aren't allowed to delete your own threads, but I guess that's beside the point.

·
Merry whatever
2,136 Posts
I finally hit 1000 last week, after being here for over 3 years. I have been posting a lot lately though, now that I'm not working. Hopefully I'll be posting less soon.

Its fine, still less than 1 post/day.

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
I didn't come here to just make one thousand posts. Not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven...

·
today's a beautiful day
2,217 Posts
Hey! You quoted me. :bah
That won't stop me from deleting that post even if it'll still be seen in yours! :b
hehe hush, i can delete it if u want.. just say it :D

·
SAS Member
8800 blue lick road
42,154 Posts
Way too high, and everyone in this post with less than half of the number of posts I have is going to make me feel worse about it. So time to leave this thread. :tiptoe

·
still delicious
3,038 Posts
I feel like I should know what I'm posting but I really don't understand how I got about 2000 of those posts.

edit: the more I think about it, I actually don't know how I got 2390 of these posts.

·
Banned
4,666 Posts
I'm proud of my post count, because I know I've never spammed or played those just for fun games that boost post count - every single post in there was of substance so I'm impressed.

Actually I just realized I don't even know my own post count lol - I just checked it after I made this post, I thought I was still under 4k

1 - 20 of 54 Posts