Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Try not to worry about what other people think. I know this is hard. There are so many stupid thing I've done. I just try to tell myself everyone has those moments they wish they could take back. And everyone is so self-involved with their own mistakes, they don't recall other peoples. Do you ever sit and reflect on how others behave? For some reason we think our peers are constantly judging us, when really they are more likely to constantly judge themselves. Even though they may talk about us, in their heads they are way more worried about how others perceive them. We live in this world where we think everyone is focused on us. When really we are all only focused on ourselves. We worry so much of what other people think. Those people are likely also worried about what other people think. So theoretically, none of us think about other people, because we are all so worried about what other people think. Does that make sense? Sorry if I just confused you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.