Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10,718 Posts
I went to college and earned a BA degree in Human Services/Psychology. I decided what I wanted to do when I did my internships in college. My first internship was working in a shelter workshop with the Developmentally disabled, then in a workshop for the MI, and then a RCF group home for the DD. I then got a job after college working for a private Lutheran organization in a group home with 4 DD adults, then I worked in an alternative Psyche unit for a couple months then it closed up, then I worked at a County mental health agency working in chronic MI group homes/apartment unit. Then I came up here to siberia to be a glorified secretary for the Behavior Psychologist that does the behavioral programming for our DD group homes, and workshop. It pays decent money, so I am not complaining about being a glorified secretary. It's a lot better then making $7 per hour back home.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.