Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SAS Master
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have so many dreams that you'll never be able to accomplish them all even if you weren't afraid to go after some of them? My thinking is too grandiose most of the time.

·
Registered
56 Posts
i always dream of going to a brand new place where no one knows me, so i can make lots of friends there, and maybe my SA will be gone.

well, it never happened

·
Banned
1,460 Posts
i want to be a successful singer/producer but my fear holds me back :/ im afraid of practicing cuz my parents will listen could i be more pathetic im 21 for god's sake, im even scared to sing in front of my teacher

·
ISFJ
1,473 Posts
I want to do everything, but I'm too scared to do anything.

I couldn't ever raise my hand in class because I always asked stupid questions even though I got better grades than most... I hate social situations, ARGH!

·
Registered
388 Posts
I want to do everything, but I'm too scared to do anything.

I couldn't ever raise my hand in class because I always asked stupid questions even though I got better grades than most... I hate social situations, ARGH!
i get in trouble for asking too many questions. asking questions in class makes me feel like i'm in a different world and there's no one really caring or listening to what i have to ask.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts