Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

To what degree is your Social Anxiety? On a scale of 1-5

• Really Bad - I Can't Leave the House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat - It bothers Me A lot But I Can Still Function With It Most Of The Time

• A Little - It bothers Me Less Than 10 Times A Month

• Very Little Bothers Me - It Only Bothers Me Sometimes Now, A Few Times A Year

• I'M TOTALLY CURED!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! I CAN DO ANYTHING SOCIAL I WANT!!!!!! COMPLETLY FREE OF ANXIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How bad is your SA?

I can only leave the house if I am with someone else. So I have a long ways to go with the SA, but I think I've made progress.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I picked somewhat. It's a problem, but not so bad that I can't go out of the house.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Somewhat Bad - I Can Leave the House As Long As I'm With Someone

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I put down a little because I dont think about it as much as I did when I first found out I had SA. I am learning to manage it more and more and have learned that its something I am just going to have to cope with the rest of my life. It is a part of me so why not accept it.

·
SA's Slave
444 Posts
Somewhat. It bothers me a lot but I can still function with it.
Now that I have a job again its way better. When I was out the job and living on my own I wouldn't even leave my house. Even one time when I was starving, I didn't want to go to the market to go buy some food. it was that bad.

·
Après moi, le déluge
5,682 Posts
I put "A Little."

I think I'm doing a lot better now than I was a year ago. Ask me in a few months when I'm stressed out from school again.

Have a nice day,
Kelly :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.