Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
41 - 60 of 34809 Posts

·
Seasonal Affected Disorde
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
^ hope u meant a toy gun! if not, heres a *hug* and i hope u feel better soon! :)

& im feeling a little sad that i threw away my old clothes but i really had no space in my wardrobe anymore! I was literally squeezing and squashing clothes in, little gaps!

So they must go ... hu hu hu ~_~ ... poor clothes!! about 4 bags!

·
Chat Junkie
575 Posts
Sad.

·
Querdenker
5,684 Posts
I have a feeling of deja vu, since the title and first post of this thread are very similar to the corresponding thread on a similar website. Presumably the OP did not feel hung-over from going out on Saturday night.

·
Banned
3,641 Posts
I feel sick thinking about the number of things that I'm putting off right now. I don't know what I'm thinking. I've got **** to do but I just can't get myself to do any of it. My stomach won't stop swirling like a washing machine. Not good. This is not good at all.

·
Avoiding responsibilities
1,109 Posts
I feel...empty, I feel that no one understands, but that's clearly an understatement because I'm sure most people here can relate. The feeling of being an outsider, a loner, just an invisible person. I feel that way most if not all of the time. I'm not entirely sure how I'm viewed but I feel like I'm not really here. At times I really do want to disappear, I don't see the point in sticking around, but I stay anyway. I guess a part of me still has that glimmer of hope...I really don't want to lose it.

41 - 60 of 34809 Posts