Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
35061 - 35077 of 35077 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Good luck. I hope it goes well and let us know how you get on. Stoked to hear you're still skating (y)
Thanks 🙂 Made it out in one piece haha. It was good; worked on pumping, skating in the bowl and throwing the board down. He said he really liked the sound effects as when I'm not used to something I kinda squeel; it helps😆

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Thanks 🙂 Made it out in one piece haha. It was good; worked on pumping, skating in the bowl and throwing the board down. He said he really liked the sound effects as when I'm not used to something I kinda squeel; it helps😆

Great stuff. You'll be dropping in on a vert ramp before you know it. 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: alwaysrunning

·
Super Moderator
5,596 Posts
That I should probably just remain aloof (if not referring to some cursed terms directly) because there is no point in trying to be decent with people.

• Sad
Reactions: iAmCodeMonkey

·
Registered
Crawling out
400 Posts
Mushy stuff.

I've been replaying a 22 second long, cute audio message that my Panamanian pen pal has sent me, nonstop. She wishes me well (she knows many things about me), and says my name, all while a soft, piano piece plays in the background. 😊 For the first time, I hear her voice and it is a very, very sweet sound. Soft, with a tiny bit of "morning/tired raspiness" (?) towards the end. I can't get enough of hearing it... there's like a tinge of snobbiness in it (especially with the piano). She likely sent me her voice because I teased her about her Spanish probably being a lot more eloquent compared to my ghetto, Spanglish speaking bum.

...So I guess she might now be expecting me to return the favor. Oof. Maybe I'll put some softish accordion music to lesson the blow... So yeah, I've been feeling things. ☺

Though I heard some heavy breathing in the background as she was talking, as if someone or something was sleeping beside her... she did mention having a large dog, along with her lovebird, and many cats. Her mother also has a mean parrot.

·
Super Moderator
5,596 Posts
Scared.

35061 - 35077 of 35077 Posts