35041 - 35060 of 35077 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,596 Posts
Kind of like crap.

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
Ugh, I definitely don't exaggerate when I say I get treated worse than trash. So i feel worse than trash right now. I thought we only had cold water running cause I tried to take a shower and thought the hot water wasn't working. Lo and behold, my bf's brother and his friend were using all the hot water to dye their stupid hair. Everyone here is so obsessed with their...hair. My bf said he must've been using all the hot water like it was no big deal. So I go down to the other trailer to take a shower and wasn't thinking that it was because they used all the water. They had all that time to dye their hair and they do it after I'm getting off work. sigh

On top of it all, I had my car alarm going off cause I was holding several things in my hand when I was going to take a shower. Then, I had to pull my car up cause some dang car had to get by and that was the only way they could get to their trailer. On top of it all, I almost tripped going up the steps after doing all that all so I could take my shower and I wasnt even rushing. It was just dark as hell. It's like the way I get treated never ends. Even my life at home sucks *** a lot. There are good days still but I hate how I get treated in general. I want to get away from Georgia. This state is not made for someone like me I don't think. My bf needs to stop letting his brother bring friends over here. I hate it.

His brother has all the time in the world. Doesn't work or go to school yet decides to use the water after I get home. I wouldnt be surprised if his brother even makes fun of me of me in my own home.

I hope I can be in a better mood tonight cause this sucks.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I'm not sure what's going on with me but I've been like dizzy and lightheaded all day. Probably not enough sleep again; last night was one of those nights when I dreaded going to bed even though I don't actually recall the nightmares I had the night before. Sigh...

EDIT: I took my temperature out of curiosity and it was 96.4 F. Isn't that like... low? I don't even know what that could mean. I've been freezing all day; is it possible to develop hypothermia in a house with the thermostat only set to 62 F while it's freezing outside???

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
My sleep's not been great lately. I went back to work today after a week off and just a bit stressed really; verbalising I can't do this, I can't do this. I just make it worse for myself really because it's all got to be done and got to be done to a standard. I know which staff come in, in which order and so getting those areas done first and getting out. Didn't manage it quite today and I am just doing that thing where you don't know exactly what they've said but you're laughing because they are laughing; I'm doing it so I don't have to talk and because I won't get finished on time if I talk.

·
Just a bit stitious
6,605 Posts
Oh boy…things are about to go from bad to worse for me. My area is going to get snowed on…a lot. Let’s just say if the totals they are predicting come to fruition…we will get more snow in the next few days then most places get for the entire winter. I’ve got really bad Seasonal Affective Depression which has kicked in big time since the time change but this is going really set me back…not sure I can handle this right now. I’ve had meltdowns over much smaller storms in the past…and this one might be one of the worst ever.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I feel good! Good for me anyway. I got out of the house to go INSIDE of the post office during the DAYTIME and I went to pick up pizza. And I wasn't anxious at all. Not about driving, not about having to be around people during the day, and not about having to talk to the pizza people. My medication is definitely helping.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Last week I booked to have a lesson with an instructor I met at the skatepark, it is today. I never had a one on one lesson with anyone. When I had lessons before it was with other beginners; less intense. When I have things like this I find myself just waiting; just waiting to go. Other people would be getting on with other things. I shall be pleased when it's over 😆 I hope my body co-operates today. When I saw him that day it was the worst skating I'd done ever.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Last week I booked to have a lesson with an instructor I met at the skatepark, it is today. I never had a one on one lesson with anyone. When I had lessons before it was with other beginners; less intense. When I have things like this I find myself just waiting; just waiting to go. Other people would be getting on with other things. I shall be pleased when it's over 😆 I hope my body co-operates today. When I saw him that day it was the worst skating I'd done ever.

Good luck. I hope it goes well and let us know how you get on. Stoked to hear you're still skating (y)

Reactions: alwaysrunning

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
Hurt.

I heard that guy talking crap about me at work and not only that but over something very minor like a small mess that wasn't even dripping...mostly dry something I ended up fixing anyways at that. He's such a troll. I heard him say she should just let me help her bla bla bla. Help me? Ha. Like you would. What a joke you are. If I get you to help me, you'd either pile work on me or get mad that I asked for help.

35041 - 35060 of 35077 Posts