Registered
1,402 Posts
Awful

• Sad
Reactions: iAmCodeMonkey

·
Super Moderator
5,596 Posts
A little bit conflicted. But I think it's best if I wait to think over the situation once I find myself in a better standing health-wise and mentally. Everything is still a bit of a fog, likely in part because of my current health.

·
Just a bit stitious
6,605 Posts
Hopeless and very depressed. I’ve been doing really bad for awhile now but the past week or so has been horrendous. Geniunely worried that whatever cold/sinus/perhaps Covid? going to ruin my sense of taste and smell for good. Can’t do much of either at the moment and I googled it and read that it can be permanent. I am beyond freaked out over this on top of everything else. Coffee and food is really the only thing I can sort of still enjoy and not being able to have that 😢

·
Super Moderator
5,596 Posts
A bit sluggish. Thought a nap would help but apparently not too much...

• Sad
Reactions: iAmCodeMonkey

·
Super Moderator
5,596 Posts
Moody. Lonely. Just overall crankiness and anxiety is simply not helping the situation at all.

·
Registered
8,833 Posts
Like crap and pretty mad.

Legit work related convo I had at work today.

Guy: Did you do all this stuff right here?

Me: Yea, why?

Guy: I was just wondering cause I don't like doing that stuff.

I...didn't know what to say to that.

Wow. People are so mean to me. I'm already going through more than like five different problems right now and the audacity of this guy to say this to my damn face. If I said that, I'd get scolded. I'm doing the work of 3 people and he says that to me.

·
Super Moderator
5,596 Posts
Increasingly tired/fatigued.

·
Registered
8,833 Posts
Kind of sad about the water not being fixed over here. Can't wash dishes or take a shower or anything. And no one has told me anything about when it'll get fixed. It's like my job. People just keep me guessing.

Only thing I can do is brush my teeth with water from a water bottle and piss in a cup. Yaaaay.

35021 - 35040 of 35077 Posts