34921 - 34937 of 34937 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
depressed and apathetic

·
Registered
8,539 Posts
Defeated after an aggressive coworker asked for food I bought with my hard earned money even though she makes more than me with the position she has. I did stand up for myself and said no at first then she asked again so I gave in. Excuse me lady? I make less than you, already going through a bit of financial problems(but not majorly) at home and you have the audacity to be persistent about asking for food from me? Its whatever I guess. I still had plenty left so I'm not going to complain much but does she deserve even a little of what I had? Nope.

·
Song and action man
970 Posts
I was craving pizza all week.

I got lost driving to the pizza restaurant. It's been a while. The the pizza itself burned the top of my mouth. I've read on line this is called pizza palate

So not really the best day for me

·
Registered
In repair
9,750 Posts
Feeling productive. I've thrown away so many foundations and concealers that are old or no longer work for me. I'll have so much extra space and will be able to fit them all with my powders in one drawer. I may do my lip drawer next.

I'm also excited for dinner, we're ordering in from a local pub that has amazing food. Today's my cheat day. It's been a few weeks.

·
Super Moderator
5,450 Posts
Lousy Saturday here. Woke up late in part because I kept getting woken throughout the night. Then had a good 3 hour nap which could have been longer if I had let it.

Just one of those days. Hoping it doesn't become frequent again.

• Sad
Reactions: iAmCodeMonkey

·
Registered
8,539 Posts
Sad because I got my vacation time delayed at the last minute until October 17th. I've never heard of anyone's vacations getting delayed before but I guess it's happened. Oh well. I didn't want to take this week coming up off anyways cause next Monday is an important day to be at work and I need to be prepared at least 2 or 3 days before that day. :/

·
Just a bit stitious
6,532 Posts
Meh. Struggling with the usual stuff. Work is getting tough again…old problems that were never fixed on top of new problems that will likely never be fixed. Combined with my laziness, less than stellar motivation and my growing social media addiction…things aren’t going too good right now.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
proud and angry

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
Pretty rough. Got covid for the first time and it's hitting hard.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Apprehensive and annoyed

34921 - 34937 of 34937 Posts