·
Registered
1,215 Posts
inebriated

Reactions: floyd the barber

·
Registered
8,539 Posts
Like a loser. Can't even help a coworker out by doing a small favor asking him if he needed to use something at work without him squinting his eyebrows at me and saying no in a way that obviously sounded like what I was asking was so bizarre. I felt dumb about it so I won't ask the question ever again. Wow, I can't ever catch a break. I feel like a loser everywhere I go.

Almost every single person I have met has either been rude to me or obviously acted like I was weird that it makes me wonder if there is something deeper wrong with me. But I'm not going to let it get me down too much. It's when people have obvious looks on their face acting like I'm weird that really get to me, though.

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
2,693 Posts
Feeling better again...mostly...for a while...till the thoughts come back anyway...

Everything is fine till these few specific thoughts creep into my mind and throw everything off...and it seems unpredictable as to when they come...

·
Super Moderator
5,450 Posts
Unwell. Sort of bedridden because of it. Just so long as it remains that way and nothing worse.

34901 - 34920 of 34937 Posts