Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
34881 - 34900 of 34931 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,444 Posts
Like crap. With the weather going from 85F+* yesterday to now lower 70's and gloomy is not really helping anything.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
irritated

·
Registered
8,527 Posts
Pretty upset. An obvious narcissistic coworker of mine said she would tell on me to my boss about some very minor thing. She can't get me fired so screw her. I hope she has cold water in her shower for a week. At the very least, I might have to deal with unnecessary drama I don't need in my life. I can't stand confrontations, let alone confrontations with the boss. :cautious:

·
Registered
8,527 Posts
Relieved

I got the people at the car place to check my car for all problems and they didn't find anything wrong but they couldn't put transmission fluid in my car. Thwy said my car should last me a long time. It's missing the plug for it so I need to buy one. Nothing that some paper can't do to make a funnel for the fluid to go through.

I had to get an oil change again even though I just got one like 3 weeks ago cause the transmission fluid I bought got put where the oil dipstick was. Lol So, a bit of a waste to get two oil changes in one month. But I did it just in case even though it won't necessarily damage my car.

I've had this car for a year and two days from now will be a year and one month. So, I will have had it almost as long as the Nissan Versa I previously owned.

·
Super Moderator
9,792 Posts
I joined a workout class in my gym on Saturday evening. Did a few exercises that I never did. And my whole body has been sore since yesterday. The soreness got even worse today. Many parts of my abdomen hurt. Now I can't tell if those are soreness or it's pain from my organs related to my reccurring GI issues. I also wonder if I'm having malabsorption issues so my muscles aren't recovering properly, hence the soreness.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
resolute

Reactions: Starcut83
34881 - 34900 of 34931 Posts