Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
34541 - 34560 of 34624 Posts

·
Just a bit stitious
6,272 Posts
Struggling today. Not busy at all and it is rather muggy and uncomfortable. Also, been consuming far too much news of late and it has been all bad. It is taking a toll on my psyche and really spiking my anxiety.

·
Super Moderator
36,890 Posts
My washing machine almost gave me a heart attack. Thought it was broken. Maybe it's on its way out though.
The good news is if it's a major brand, they seem to last just about forever and are relatively easy to repair. Though maybe not cheap, cheaper than a new one. We've had (I think) two control boards replaced in our washer and a thermal fuse and a door switch in the dryer. Both units are about 16 years old and have been used at least 3-4 times a week for pretty much as long as we've had them. Kenmore/Whirlpool. Apparently built like tanks.

·
Registered
Worthless garbage
9,552 Posts
The good news is if it's a major brand, they seem to last just about forever and are relatively easy to repair. Though maybe not cheap, cheaper than a new one. We've had (I think) two control boards replaced in our washer and a thermal fuse and a door switch in the dryer. Both units are about 16 years old and have been used at least 3-4 times a week for pretty much as long as we've had them. Kenmore/Whirlpool. Apparently built like tanks.
Ours is KitchenAid, and we've had the set for 17 years, as old as the house. It turned out to be a door lock error, after googling it. I just pushed it closed a bit harder, even though it did close properly and it worked. So we'll see if it keeps happening.

·
Registered
17,859 Posts
Good but a bit elevated because I had to go out this morning. Got a blood test to check my medication levels and then went to the pharmacy. Had a nice conversation with the ladies there and I don't think I embarassed myself which is always nice to know - although I can never be sure. They know how I am there though and are slightly used to how I can be a bit much sometimes.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Not good, my health is getting worse and worried about the inevitable.

·
Super Moderator
5,303 Posts
Tired. It didn't help that I was crying on-and-off all afternoon.

·
Registered
Worthless garbage
9,552 Posts
I feel horrible. Every time I try to better myself, I have set backs. It's like I'm not allowed to be healthier, yet I have to watch others do better. I never get to make any progress, I'm always at the beginning.

34541 - 34560 of 34624 Posts