Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
34081 - 34096 of 34096 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
It will pass - hard to believe but it's true.

I spent a long time on things like benzos, they make you feel terrible after a while. I hope things get better. Take care.
It will pass - hard to believe but it's true.

I spent a long time on things like benzos, they make you feel terrible after a while. I hope things get better. Take care.
thank you so much I know there horrible, thank you. you to 🤗

·
Just a bit stitious
5,389 Posts
So-so…still worried about a lot of things but feeling a bit better after my recent therapy session. Also, going to a place I like very much this weekend.

·
bipolar
17,423 Posts
I'm worried I offended someone and feel stupid and like I've acted like a a*hole
If it's me don't worry I didn't even see what you posted. :) I'd already gone to bed.

It's easy to get the wrong idea about what someone means on places like this - hard to get the full picture or context of what people are saying when it's all just text. Either way - don't worry.

·
Protector of the Den
15,090 Posts
Frustrated with myself that I need to get up in 6 hours and still haven't gone to bed. 6 hours might not sound bad but I'm not in bed yet and based on past experience there is a good chance I'll end up getting much less sleep than that.

·
Protector of the Den
15,090 Posts
Dead tired, but at least maybe I can correct my schedule if I force myself to stay up until later

·
😒🤡
7,358 Posts
I woke up at 8:30 today, ate breakfast, and went back to sleep over an hour later. Woke up at like 11:30 am and still felt a little tired. I was dozing on and off for awhile cause I was listening to YouTube. I don't normally feel like that so it must've been cause of work yesterday.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I feel like a goblin. A goblin among a world of tall beautiful and handsome elves, scary orcs, and otherwise normal looking humans. I could have been a dwarf. At least dwarves are beefy.

·
Administrator
9,230 Posts
A little bit worried that the horrible dizzy feeling I’ve been getting could be something that lasts for a few months or longer.

34081 - 34096 of 34096 Posts