Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
34061 - 34080 of 34096 Posts

·
Just a bit stitious
5,389 Posts
Been in really bad stretch of late…and now things likely are going to get much worse for me. This is where I really wish I had a friend or someone I trust that I could talk to. My therapist isn’t enough and I need someone to reach out to without being judged.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Swinging wildly between super duper bummed out and a little bit happy, which is again a little bit scary, haha.

·
long hard times to come
383 Posts
COVID is kicking my ***. Started feeling better a week ago but my cough has gotten worse and with my asthma is more horrible. I've been coughing so much I pulled a rib muscle and my back is in pain.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I feel defeated and just tired of doctors appointments and not being able to wake up or be alert and told to go on medications I refused lyrics that they wanted a physcitrist not educated about benzo withdrawals and if I was informed and not told oh no you want get depdenant on it you can take it at a low dose for years and be ok if you stick to the dose. This is all stems from the pharma reps selling pushing there drugs on to physcitrist to prescribe and I'm angry at how pharmaceutical companies hurt ppl just for money and cover the data and when it's released get away with it by loop holes. Being diagnosed with a sleep disorder after half my youth has been already ruined by social anxiety I feel like what the f am I fighting so hard for to stay alive for what. And what I would be like and my life my have been like if I never took medication to begin with and did therapy work Instead. I don't know I feel like I'm in a coma. Just trying to find a reason to keep pushing me to keep going but tomorrow is another day. This feeling will pass

·
bipolar
17,423 Posts
I feel defeated and just tired of doctors appointments and not being able to wake up or be alert and told to go on medications I refused lyrics that they wanted a physcitrist not educated about benzo withdrawals and if I was informed and not told oh no you want get depdenant on it you can take it at a low dose for years and be ok if you stick to the dose. This is all stems from the pharma reps selling pushing there drugs on to physcitrist to prescribe and I'm angry at how pharmaceutical companies hurt ppl just for money and cover the data and when it's released get away with it by loop holes. Being diagnosed with a sleep disorder after half my youth has been already ruined by social anxiety I feel like what the f am I fighting so hard for to stay alive for what. And what I would be like and my life my have been like if I never took medication to begin with and did therapy work Instead. I don't know I feel like I'm in a coma. Just trying to find a reason to keep pushing me to keep going but tomorrow is another day. This feeling will pass
It will pass - hard to believe but it's true.

I spent a long time on things like benzos, they make you feel terrible after a while. I hope things get better. Take care.

34061 - 34080 of 34096 Posts