Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
34041 - 34060 of 34096 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,387 Posts
At the moment, I'm feeling intoxicated and a little hungry. I would love to have a pizza right now, a NY style pizza with lots of grease and extra chewy. I would be happy with a tombstone pizza, or pizza rolls. I have mozzarella in the fridge, perhaps I will smear some sauce on bread and make myself some bread pizza. I dunno, that is a lot of work, perhaps just some grilled cheese sandwiches.
Dude. Do you have 24 hour delivery somewhere nearby? It's been so long since I ordered a pizza I can't even remember but it seems like I recall getting pizzas at like 3 AM before.

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
8,027 Posts
Dude. Do you have 24 hour delivery somewhere nearby? It's been so long since I ordered a pizza I can't even remember but it seems like I recall getting pizzas at like 3 AM before.
Everything closes early now, the workers have rebelled against the lousy wages they were earning. Even Walmart closes at 11.. I think their automated cashiers were fed up with us.

This does not fare well with us night folk. The earlier risers have taken control, and cast us in the shadows, well I mean, they cast us further in the shadows, like in the ultra dark.

·
Super Moderator
35,387 Posts
Power went out a few minutes ago and woke me up. So I'm still a bit tired. Lol Glad I'm off today. Wind is blowing like crazy.
I hate windy weather. If nothing else, I just don't like the constant sound of it. Especially high gusts that just go on for hours and hours. I am not sure what happened to me. Things like that didn't used to bother me but the last ten years or so I've been getting more and more sensitive to irritating sounds.

·
😒🤡
7,358 Posts
I hate windy weather. If nothing else, I just don't like the constant sound of it. Especially high gusts that just go on for hours and hours. I am not sure what happened to me. Things like that didn't used to bother me but the last ten years or so I've been getting more and more sensitive to irritating sounds.
I actually like the sound of strong wind. Kind of Iike listening to the ocean.

But I don't like the sound of loud guns or super loud thunder. Lol Any kind of loud noise that makes me jumpy I don't like. It seems like I've always been sensitive to loud noises. It makes my anxiety worse. It's just eeew. 😒 Not literally eeew. But yea. 😂

·
bipolar
17,423 Posts
I'll be fine when I wake up. That would be quite nice thanks.

Still a bit pissed-off from being called unstable by someone though - and a few even less savoury terms. My wife can call me that but no-one else.

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
8,027 Posts
I just had my pizza, and am feeling pretty good. It was the last pizza I will have in a long while, as the diet will resume tomorrow. I managed to get through the holidays without gaining weight, I'm pretty surprised. Usually November through January I gain a lot of weight, then have to work to get it off.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Not happy coming back to my isolated existence after a nice visit with extended family over the holidays. I am glad to be back with my cat though.

·
bipolar
17,423 Posts
Not too bad actually. I think this dose of medication might be about right. At least I'm not bouncing off the walls like I used to be.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Depression hitting me pretty hard right now.

Maybe depression is the wrong word as I haven’t been diagnosed or anything, but I’d like to snap my fingers and disappear from existence for a few hours.. or days and pop back in feeling just ok.

·
Just a bit stitious
5,389 Posts
Haven’t been doing well at all of late and today, two things that cause my anxiety to spike have occured and are making things touch. One, I have very little work to do today and have to stretch out the little I do have so I can’t really distract myself like I can when I am busier. And also, snow…lots of snow. Snow causes me immense misery.

·
Super Moderator
5,066 Posts
Been feeling suddenly tired around this time for at least the past few days. Right now it almost feels like I could pass out. Weather to blame, or something else...

·
Registered
826 Posts
I feel okay. I paid for four lessons of skateboarding which I am really excited about. First one starts next week. I found out that there are more women my age doing it than I ever thought. I just hope something doesn't freak me out. Just trying to keep in my mind the sayings "keep calm and carry on" and " when you feel like quitting, remember why you started".

34041 - 34060 of 34096 Posts