Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
33761 - 33780 of 33806 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is just a place to vent, feel happy or feel sad or whatever your mood!

But if you are feeling glum, this is to anyone who needs a hug!

hugs =]

and if you are having a rough day, just know that someone out there cares about you.

This is just a place to vent, feel happy or feel sad or whatever your mood!

But if you are feeling glum, this is to anyone who needs a hug!

hugs =]

and if you are having a rough day, just know that someone out there cares about you.

i had a tea today that didn’t burn my tongue and it tasted rlly nice

and it’s my birthday in a week

and my step dad is going away for the weekend (hes mentally abusive :<)

and i’ve borrowed a book from the library which actually had a link to this website :)

so im feeling rlly good!! im getting the advice i need and i feel rlly refreshed and happy! :)

·
Just a bit stitious
5,049 Posts
Struggling yet again to get my work done. Also, moody and uncomfortable due to it being that time of the month.

·
Super Moderator
7,380 Posts
I've had a long-running groin rash for some reason, and have to put on some cream that the doctor prescribed twice a day, for two weeks. It's a bit annoying. And because my mother and (less likely) me, may or may not have got scabies (the symptoms were doubtful), I too will have to do the treatment for that at some point. I think it's a much more troublesome treatment than the rash one.

Anyway, the weather this summer has been downright depressing, I've gone on on about it on here before. Not much sun even by usual rather poor British standards, just endless cloud, quite a lot of rain and strikingly cold, especially at night. The southeast is normally the warmest and driest part of the UK in summer, but this year it seems the good weather has been centred more in northern England or even Scotland, which is weird.

·
experimental sincerity
1,398 Posts
I've had a long-running groin rash for some reason, and have to put on some cream that the doctor prescribed twice a day, for two weeks. It's a bit annoying. And because my mother and (less likely) me, may or may not have got scabies (the symptoms were doubtful), I too will have to do the treatment for that at some point. I think it's a much more troublesome treatment than the rash one.

Anyway, the weather this summer has been downright depressing, I've gone on on about it on here before. Not much sun even by usual rather poor British standards, just endless cloud, quite a lot of rain and strikingly cold, especially at night. The southeast is normally the warmest and driest part of the UK in summer, but this year it seems the good weather has been centred more in northern England or even Scotland, which is weird.
Scabies are hella problematic, apparently. I had a house guest who randomly told us that he might have scabies. I'd never heard of scabies before but my housemates went livid. They kicked the poor guy out and then we spent the afternoon boiling everything that he'd been in contact with. I was told that the condition is very contagious and hard to get rid of. Hope you don't have it!

Reactions: LydeaCharlotteGirl

·
lagrimas negras
1,763 Posts
I miss my mom. I know people ***** about their parents all the times but I've been blessed to have a mother who have always been there for us.

·
aldehyde dehydrogenaser
7,469 Posts
Mildly anxious and anticipating someone's visit next next week. I hope to show them a good time, whatever good time I can show. How bout i just buy drinks, on me.

·
Just a bit stitious
5,049 Posts
Meh…haven’t been sleeping well the last few nights. Long weekends sometimes are worse then regular ones especially when there is nothing fun to do and when work is a mess and yourself thinking about it.

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,818 Posts
Pretty mellow, I took a valium about two hours ago because I needed to go to the dentist. One thing I'll say about where I live, is that mostly everything I need is in walking distance. I grabbed an umbrella and it only took about three minutes to walk there, that includes waiting for two crosswalks.

So yeah, feeling relaxed, but hungry. We made this really cool vegetarian meatloaf last night, it tasted pretty good and looked like the real thing. Check out how it comes packaged, it looks just like how some hamburger is packaged, and is actually about the same price. The meatloaf was delicious, I'm going to have some more after I clean the house.

This isn't the one we made, but it looks almost identical.

They also make hamburger patties, that are delicious they are a bit red on the inside and to me taste like the real thing. With the price of meat now, even if I were not going for a more vegetarian diet I would probably just buy this stuff.

Again not my picture, but that is what it looks like when I cook myself a burger. So as you can probably tell, I'm feeling really hungry right now, but lazy because of the valium.. eventually the hunger will win and I'll get the house cleaned 🙃

·
Super Moderator
34,556 Posts
@zonebox

I like the Beyond Meat brand. It doesn't taste at all like meat (IMO) but I still like it for what it is. I still eat meat though. I just alternate.

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,818 Posts
@WillYouStopDave

I think I might try the impossible whopper from Burger King later on. I'm trying to recall if I have had the beyond burger yet, if I have it has been a while.

Impossible whopper!
Looks pretty gewd :) I would get a slice of cheese on it though.

Whopper triforce!​

33761 - 33780 of 33806 Posts