Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

33521 - 33540 of 33558 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Disappointment and relief knowing I’ll be moving back in with my family soon. Relief at taking away this financial stress. Disappointment at everything else. Maybe my aunt will let me live with her instead. It was really nice and amazing while it lasted. It’s time to change fields and get a name change.
I don’t know your situation but are you moving back with family because living alone is overwhelming? I’m thinking of doing the same...

·
Registered
Worthless garbage
9,223 Posts
Feeling good. My arms are jelly from my first resistance band arm workout. I've been consistently working out for the past week and a half, obviously not long, but I'm actually enjoying it. I'm proud of myself.

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,661 Posts
I'm feeling pretty hyped right now :D

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I'm proud of myself for getting the first covid shot. The only symptoms I had were sore and swollen arm where I was shot. Hopefully the second will go as smoothly.

·
burned by tea 🍵
🥞 🥞 🥞
99 Posts
Excited. Have orientation for a possible new job next week, after spending about two months unemployed. Was falling into old unhealthy habits that come with growing lazy.

Let's go!

·
Just a bit stitious
4,420 Posts
Any day I get to leave the house at least makes me feel a bit better. Also, feel a sense of relief after speaking with my therapist the other day and being able to vent on some things that were really bothering me.

·
Just a bit stitious
4,420 Posts
So I did leave the house for a bit today to go out to eat but it wasn’t great. Didn’t particularly enjoy my meal and drove by the park near my house which was full of people playing sports, walking, having a party or just enjoying the company of family and friends on a nice day. Made me feel envious and even more lonely.

33521 - 33540 of 33558 Posts