Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

33501 - 33520 of 33558 Posts

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,662 Posts
Feeling decent, I'm having a fun time adventuring through wow, drinking some beer and listening to WoW music. I was fishing earlier, which I enjoy doing for some reason in game.

I'm loving it, off away from the mundane world in a place of adventure.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I feel like I'm trying to be happy and motivated, but inside I'm in turmoil over returning to work next week and doing remote exams while also second guessing whether it was a good idea to put myself out there and accept a social engagement.

·
Registered
10,503 Posts
Crabby. Got family coming in a couple of weeks. Toilet upstairs decided to screw up. I hate doing plumbing. Since the shut off to it was screwed up I had the guy that install it look at it. Just needed a new fill valve. The shut off was fine when he checked it. Last year when I shut it off it wouldn't shut off completely so I had to shut it off in the basement so I could change the flush gasket. Then I had to spend time this afternoon unclogging the kitchen sink drain. I wish family would just go to a hotel. Then there is dealing with idiots at work. Trying to get a supervisor schedule for her staff to bring down this one consumer we deal with for a face to face since the Executive Director ordered we start doing this after a year not doing it due to COVID. I already scheduled the board room since my supervisor said that this supervisor said anytime would work. Now she is saying it might not work. I like to tell this consumer this is going to happen at least tomorrow.

·
SAS Member
794 Posts
Blah. My mental health has been absolute garbage recently. It’s worse during the day for some reason.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I gotta start this sh all over again. This adulting stuff didn’t really work out for me. Devastated. Hopeless. Crushed.

Angry with nothing to lose.

·
Just a bit stitious
4,420 Posts
Terrible. Absolutely terrible. My therapist always tells me I can contact his office between appointments if I needed to. Actually considering it as I can hardly function these past few days.

·
Haters to the left.
No alarms and no surprises
2,726 Posts
Sad. 😞 I know why and I’m trying to distract myself but I can’t seem to shake the feeling.

·
Visceral
1,542 Posts
My father got covid. He spent about 20 days feeling the symptoms. We also had to go to a hospital inside an ambulance because he felt shortness of breath. He spent about 8 hours in observation taking oxygen and responded well to it. Then we came back home for him to keep recovering with rest and medication. Thank goodness he is fine now. It was a difficult month for us. I feel peaceful now.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Disappointment and relief knowing I’ll be moving back in with my family soon. Relief at taking away this financial stress. Disappointment at everything else. Maybe my aunt will let me live with her instead. It was really nice and amazing while it lasted. It’s time to change fields and get a name change.

·
lagrimas negras
1,744 Posts
Angry and feel like I'm going to lose my mind. I'm so sick of people. I need to start isolating myself more often like I used to before I do something stupid. I hate this ****ing world.

·
Long Term Member
Yo
5,397 Posts
I just repeatedly do not have the will power to bother to tell people to go **** themselves. I rather avoid a **** show but it always leaves me with all the pent up anger.

33501 - 33520 of 33558 Posts