Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

33481 - 33500 of 33558 Posts

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,662 Posts
No more waking up at 5:45am thank the gads. Tonight, I will sip away at some rum, play video games, and listen to music. I will actually have sleep, instead of the quasi phasic nonsense I have been putting up with for the past 9 months - I just can't sleep at night.

Outside of worrying about my youngest brother, I am feeling pretty good right now. He usually texts me or responds after a day or two, but he hasn't for a while. He is probably fine and probably lost or had his phone stolen again, it happens often to him. Usually after a few weeks, he gets another one creates a new facebook account and finds me.

I've been thinking of moving over to telegraph, I don't like facebook. Even telegraph is so-so, I mean they could sell out whenever they want to. I think I might have a chance with that one, as my little brother might be more interested with the groups on there. I would rather be using matrix, but don't think most of my family would switch over even though I think it is the most secure out of the two of them.. that is going on another topic though.

But yeah, feeling pretty good. The next two and a half months are going to be relaxing.

·
😒🤡
6,446 Posts
So I did a test online for autism and got 37 out of 50. I know it's not accurate but that's a pretty high score either way. It says I have significant autism. lol 😕

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Not nearly as sleepy as I should be given that my alarm goes off in 6 hours, but at the same time I’m really really tired and awfully depressed.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have to wait until my mental breakdown expires. It will soon. I gotta tell myself not to worry because it will be over soon and I’ll get past this.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Feeling relieved, my brother replied back to my message and he is alive and well. I kept worrying that I would need to drive up to NY, find where his tent is based upon what little he has told me - only to find him laying dead somewhere. I tell ya, it was starting to bother me.

·
lagrimas negras
1,744 Posts
Pretty good today. I get to relax and avoid coworkers for a few days. Not going to isolate myself though, I just get to pick and choose what to do with my time. Probably go to the beach with some family/friends. Not sure yet..

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Pretty good, now that I made this :)

Messy, but so delicious.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I feel so sad and depressed. One of my dog daughters passed away kinda unexpectedly. She was old but I thought she had another year or two left. She died last night. I feel like part of me died with her. My life revolves around my babies and now I feel like that's not a good idea cause I feel so devastated. I guess I shouldn't get close to anything or anybody cause losing them is so hard

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
@caelle I'm sorry :( losing a pup is an incredibly hard ordeal to go through, they are just like family :( I think the only fault I can find in dogs, in general, is that they do not live long enough.

·
😒🤡
6,446 Posts
So I'm gonna have a good day today but I'm still waiting for the rest of the week before I get back from work and I'll have a nice life deep down inside my vehicle and I'm not going anywhere since I have to get out and get a little more than a month's worth of high quality cash. 😒

33481 - 33500 of 33558 Posts