Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 17 of 128 Posts

·
Seasonal Affected Disorde
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just a place to vent, feel happy or feel sad or whatever your mood!

But if you are feeling glum, this is to anyone who needs a hug!

*hugs* =]

and if you are having a rough day, just know that someone out there cares about you.

·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Theres plenty of mood threads, not to sound like a jerk but there is a Search option in this forum that is very usefull.
thats the hassle.. if i was to search for each mood thread..

and there so much mood someone can experience.. and its not just 1 word.

in here, you are free to say how ever you feel in your own words. :)

Plus.. wouldnt it be server space saving, if all those thread put into 1?

·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
^ hope u meant a toy gun! if not, heres a *hug* and i hope u feel better soon! :)

& im feeling a little sad that i threw away my old clothes but i really had no space in my wardrobe anymore! I was literally squeezing and squashing clothes in, little gaps!

So they must go ... hu hu hu ~_~ ... poor clothes!! about 4 bags!

·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Sad :(

Some things happened today and im feeling sad about it. Also everyday my mum is accusing me for not looking for work. She doesnt understand that when she says this, I am having no support and it makes me feel worthless and pressured. She isnt helping me at all. Why cant she just be supportive of me for once in her life?? She always makes me feel worthless and useless like im a nobody!

I really just want family support. I am planning to wake up early tommorow to go get help for job hunt and when I told her, she reacted the same way. So dissapointed and sad :(

·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
I feel a mish mash of emotions.. quite happy, but if I take this route.. It would mean a big dissapointment and sadness... hmmm...

·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Feel really unhappy. I am back in isolation with no friends. :(
My life is so sad, depressing and miserable. I have nothing to fight for.
I am a lost cause. Everyone is better than me.
I cant do anything right, I always messed up, cant make friends.
Im such a failure.

No family support too, so I have nobody. :(

^ I can either think this way, like I've always been.. or change my thinking.

I can feel happy, maybe I am not great at communicating and making friends.
But, I can try... I have that thing I can put out in the market. Try work on that.

The reason why my family dont support me, is because I am not providing for the family, and I cant really blame them for losing hope in me. Even though I really need it.

I shouldnt compare or care too much about what others think of me, because there is only 1 persons opinion that matters to me, the most.

·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
I felt okay, bit sad and im a bit drained. I was talking to an old colleague who was feeling down and I was trying to help him think positive which worked I think but I realise Im not doing what I said to him to me. So I feel like a hypocrite. :(

·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #153 ·
not great.

I feel retarded. I am.. I wish i was like my sister. Shes so well-spoken and socialable. I mean, if you speak to her, she is instantly likable. Its why she has soooo many friends. She is just a likable person. And shes cute looking, she has a baby face and baby skin. She is older than me but looks younger :p

·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #154 ·
:( sad. I dont think i ever want a relationship. I dont want to get hurt anymore.

I shouldnt even try for one. And plan my single life.

·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
Not that happy. But my dad finally had the foot surgery, so thats good. Hopefully he will recover. and another thing, Im just thinking, I really want to talk to him more.. but im really shy.

1 - 17 of 128 Posts