Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33366 Posts

·
Seasonal Affected Disorde
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just a place to vent, feel happy or feel sad or whatever your mood!

But if you are feeling glum, this is to anyone who needs a hug!

*hugs* =]

and if you are having a rough day, just know that someone out there cares about you.

·
giraffe
8,742 Posts
Like an insecure blob.

·
Seasonal Affected Disorde
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Theres plenty of mood threads, not to sound like a jerk but there is a Search option in this forum that is very usefull.
thats the hassle.. if i was to search for each mood thread..

and there so much mood someone can experience.. and its not just 1 word.

in here, you are free to say how ever you feel in your own words. :)

Plus.. wouldnt it be server space saving, if all those thread put into 1?

·
Your Assumptions
7,027 Posts
Every time I fall asleep tonight I soon awake with leg and gut spasms for no apparent reason. There's also acid indigestion. I've decided to not sleep and feel much healthier for it but will suffer with fatigue the rest of the day. I guess my mood's related to GAD and manifesting physically.

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Lots of anxiety today.

·
Banned
3,285 Posts
Well if anyone wants to vent or have someone to listen to. Feel free to post on my profile in the visitor section and I'll offer some input if I have any or comfort.

·
Stuck in a lift
278 Posts
I've been having ups and downs ... directly to do with someone. I think I'm a bit obsessed and it's a horrible feeling ... when I'm talking to them I feel ok but then when I'm not it makes me feel sh*t. I just hope that things will turn out ok.

·
Here, there & everywhere
233 Posts
I feel fantastic! I went in for an interview and it went awesome! I will hopefully we at work in the next few weeks. Yessss.

1 - 20 of 33366 Posts