Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Way to go! My sister spent some time in Germany taking riding lessons for dressage. I guess the best riders and trainers are in your country. I'm sure you'll be in good hands.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there
I am new to this site and saw you were trying out horseback riding-not sure what your background is with riding-but i ride! Its my only real release from my anxiety! I wish i could come and ride in Germany! They have amazing trainers and riders over there!
I would love to hear more about what you are going through-and what horse back riding has to do with it!

Thanks! :banana

·
"Semi-retired" SAS Member
1,006 Posts
My sister was into dressage, show jumping and general horsemanship in her teens. She even did instruction for novice-level riders. It was the one big thing that made her happy. I know she desperately wants to get back into into it when she gets out of the Navy.

I've never been on a horse, but I understand that horseback riding can be very therapeutic--calming and confidence-building and improving ability to focus.

Go for it!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Don't back down! We're behind you, 100%!

·
Registered
22 Posts
:yay Good job!

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Yay! good for you :)

I switched like 3 barns already since I hate stupid gossiping, but its unavoidable. Horses are amazing, if youre into them of course, they give off so much radiance and energy, when its just me and the horse, my anxiety completely fades away and the world is a perfect place :boogie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts