Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Horribly ALONE and terrible anxiety.....

I feel like I am on the verge of a breakdown. I have no one to talk "honestly" anymore, this whole world is ****ed up...people are bitter and cold. I have realized the sad truth and reality that almost everyone in this world is selfish and evil....at least from what I've witnessed in my lifetime. On top of all this I just did a case search of my sister and found out she has a record with prostitution...I just don't know what to do think or feel...or how to deal with this information...I am close to tears and have pure anger at the same time. I feel like complete ****...and to make things worse I have no one to talk to in this world. All my friends either don't care, have left me or are busy with their lives and don't care about me or my life. I feel completely and utterly alone in this world and at this moment I am unable to trust anyone anymore because of my past....my life is becoming a living hell and I see no end in sight....

·
Banned
234 Posts
This is your wonderful opportunity to become a beautiful shining example of how a human being should be. Now go out there into the world and treat people with great respect and kindness.

Most people are probably thinking along the same lines as you, thinking everyone is just a piece of **** and out for themselves. Like I say, this is your opportunity to be on a mission of kindness and lifting others up.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

·
Fighting demons!
767 Posts
Humans are definitely evil and selfish. In order to survive in this jungle infested with these predators is to be a predator ur self. It's either you eat or get eaten. I'm definitely going to be eating humans.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is your wonderful opportunity to become a beautiful shining example of how a human being should be. Now go out there into the world and treat people with great respect and kindness.

Most people are probably thinking along the same lines as you, thinking everyone is just a piece of **** and out for themselves. Like I say, this is your opportunity to be on a mission of kindness and lifting others up.

Be the change you want to see in the world.
I've been NICE, SWEET, COMPASSIONATE AND CARING MY WHOLE LIFE and do you know what I have to show for it as a result? tricks, teasing, back-stabbing, lies, insults and overall being taken advantage of. Not fun things to go through when trying to set an example for a world that doesn't care if you are "nice" to them or not. All they they want to do is use you and drain you for all you're worth...that's the real world my friend.. Let's not mince words here the majority of people are intrinsically selfish and horrible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts