Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I used to have social anxiety for probably over 10 years, but I'm very proud to say that I've overcame the disorder and no longer fear going into social situations like I did before. I joined this forum in hopes to provide help or at least hope to those that may need it, since I know how desperate times can be when you are suffering from SA and depression. I have to admit, though, that I've visited this forum only a few times before, but I have been through my share of therapy sessions (maybe about ten different practitioners including social workers, a psychometrist, psychologists, and a psychiatrist), a support group, and of course, self-improvement exercises. So, I hope to post more in the near future.

Never give up! You're worth it!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Wow, thank you for taking your time to come here to help us. I have not given up hope. I know it can be overcome so once again thank you.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey free2live :wels

·
Registered
529 Posts
That's wonderful news you've got a handle on it.

It's very encouraging to me to hear success stories.

Thank you for sharing that & taking time to help.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcomes. Like I said, I plan to post more, hopefully being a benefit to others currently dealing with SA.

I would also like to add that my intention was/is not to boast about my overcoming SA. To me, that wouldn't make much sense, considering all the pain I went through with SA.

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Welcome to SAS, Free2Live! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts