Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Worried about my current living situation. I am in a relationship in which the other party doesn't show any kind of concern for my feelings. It brings about old emotions of neglect as a child. Sometimes I feel so angry I could scream. In addition, getting help in Florida is like getting blood out of a stone. I feel like I am slipping through the cracks. If I were employed I could remove myself from the situation but I cannot. I know this relationship is unhealthy and I want out.

Miette123

·
Nyctophiliac
327 Posts
Hey there. I'm so sorry to hear how neglected you feel. However, I promise it is possible to get help. If you ever need someone to talk to, I can listen.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Sven,

Thanks for responding. I do need to talk. Sometimes it is hard to tell if my emotions are justified or not. Maybe I watch too much tv but I have heard many stories of people trying to get help, getting ignored, with not so good consequences.

I grew up without a father which has resulted in angry emotions. I feel like I am repeating the same situation with my current relationship. My boyfriend doesn't seem to realize just how frikkin angry I am!

Miette123

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Miette123! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts