Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Herp Derp
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there was nothing stopping you i.e. confidence, lack of motivation, finance what hobbies would you take up?

Mine would be sky diving and rock climbing.

·
Banned
1,038 Posts
Naval exploration.

Seriously, though, I like to hoard things, so if finances weren't an issue I'd take up coin or record collecting. I used to have a stamp collection when I was a child, but then we moved and it got lost in the barrens.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
It's more that I'd like to take some classes or join some kind of groups associated with those hobbies I already enjoy.

I love throwing knives. I wish I could find some other people who do.
I play guitar and would like to play with others for a change. To learn some new things. Just have a good time. Or whatever.
Always wanted to take a salsa dancing class! But I'm fat and tall and have anxiety. Hah.

·
Herp Derp
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Naval exploration.

Seriously, though, I like to hoard things, so if finances weren't an issue I'd take up coin or record collecting. I used to have a stamp collection when I was a child, but then we moved and it got lost in the barrens.
That's awesome, we used to have an old vinyl player but it broke when we moved and most of the records were given away, think we kept some of the classics though, I've got a Queen vinyl stuffed under my bed :D

·
Herp Derp
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's more that I'd like to take some classes or join some kind of groups associated with those hobbies I already enjoy.

I love throwing knives. I wish I could find some other people who do.
I play guitar and would like to play with others for a change. To learn some new things. Just have a good time. Or whatever.
Always wanted to take a salsa dancing class! But I'm fat and tall and have anxiety. Hah.
Knife Throwing's a good one. However, classes first would be wise :yes

You should do it :D salsa dancing's a great way to lose weight, just find a beginner's class and I doubt you'd be the only one there with image issues :) I lost a few stone through dance classes and because I was concentrating I didn't really care what everyone else thought of me and they were too busy dancing to really notice anyway!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts