Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok a little back ground. I've been talkin to this girl I really like, shes a little younger than me. Anyways everytime I've or we have planned something something comes up or she "forgets". Like yesterday we were suppose to go on a date but somthing came up with her dad. Then she said ok tommorow(today) I get off of school at 12 and I dont have to work. So when I text her she says " My friend got into a wreck with a pole and im with her and her family."

Which is cool I understand things come up and all. But it just seems very very wierd. For some more background when we have been texting she says stuff like "I really like you Chris(my name if u didnt fiqure it out)" So I say "I really like you to"(which isnt a lie) I really do.

Also Ive added her to my myspace and her mood history (yes im being nosy or somthign but its just wierd)
1 hour ago- efffin A im rock it hard core tonight!!!!
2 hours ago- things never turn out how i wont if i dont get to go tonight im gonna be sadMood: kinda eh

I'm just confused ive never had a girl tell me she liked me, neverless ive never had a girlfriend or even a friend who was a girl so I'm just looking for advice. If anyone can help.

Should I come up to her and ask if she is just playing around with me or somthing?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Sounds like your a boyfriend of convenience at the moment. See what happens when you simply stop talking to her for awhile. If she suddenly has more time to spend/expresses more of an interest in seeing you, it's probably safe to assume she doesn't care about you any more than is necessary to keep your interest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts