Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i do not have s.a.d. but i seem to never be in the proverbial "right place and right time" and there, say the exactly right words with the exactly right inflection and facial expression, to meet "friends". i am coming to this forum because here i figure i wont be immediately ostracized as being an outsider and a "complainer". i was diagnosed with anxiety and depression 6 years ago but am not now taking any meds or "talking with someone", because i had a bad experience with being psych abused back then, and i just keep silent about my issues nowadays because i cant afford medical bills and i dont want to be told i am sick by some creep who is much less sane than myself and just happens to be an authority figure...anyway, i hope i am not wasting more time here, because i am already a seasoned professional at that (lol), and i am just a man who wants to reach out and make friends but all i see everywhere are stone-cold people who are emotionally dead inside. :um it seems like everywhere i turn i feel ever more isolated but i dont believe there is anything wrong with me that isnt "wrong" with almost all persons....here i go sticking my foot in my mouth right at the get-go, right? well, i dont care!

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey travisbickle77 welcome. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i would find solace in sleep if i could sleep; i have had steadily worsening chronic insomnia the last 5 years, and i never sleep continuously more than about 30-60 min ata time, i always have vivid, unhappy dreams and sometimes nightmares,, and i wake up exhausted and worried every morning

·
Neither Enemy Nor Friend
412 Posts
You have nothing to worry about on this site. People here don't judge. We're all facing the same problems in some way or another. Anyhow, welcome to the site.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, TravisBickle77! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts