Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, anyone into indian films? they always cheer me up... dancing, singing, colorfull. i just watched 'dostana' (friendship). its the indian version of chuck and larry, two indian guys pretend to be married to get a permanent US visa.

anyone have any other good titles?

·
Loner
384 Posts
Hi Melrose97. I have seen lots and lots of hindi films cause I am from India and I live in city which is bollywood hub. Most of hindi film actors live in my city.

Dostana was nice movie, but i dont like songs in hindi films. I prefer hollywood movies, which are much more better than most hindi films

So which hindi movies you have seen? did you see them in hindi or in english? which is your fav. actor \ actress ?

·
Loner
384 Posts
i love Indian movies, they always have a deeper meaning to them and there's usually a love story and drama lol
yeah thats the problem, they are always that same love story and drama, hoowever there are some good hindi movies too. Watch movie called "Utsav" its mildly erotic comedy about ancient india, its really nice movie.

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
The only Hindi movie I've seen is Lagaan, which was good but I'm not sure if it counts as being Bollywood or anything. It's about taxes and cricket. The dance numbers were good, and I liked the singing, but I tend to love musicals in general.

·
Loner
384 Posts
The only Hindi movie I've seen is Lagaan, which was good but I'm not sure if it counts as being Bollywood or anything. It's about taxes and cricket. The dance numbers were good, and I liked the singing, but I tend to love musicals in general.
yes i have seen lagaan too, its bollywood.

·
subtastic
7,692 Posts
I haven't seen a lot of Hindi movies but I generally enjoy them. I like the Munna Bhai movies and I look forward to seeing Munna Bhai Chale Amerika.

My all-time favourite, though, is Namak Halaal:

·
Loner
384 Posts
try to watch this movie called "utsav" Its erotic comedy set in ancient India and its so historically accurate about indian culture

here is my fav. song from that movie

·
Registered
421 Posts
i like bollywood movies of Govinda and Arshad Warsi. i am not a big fan of bollywood music.

·
Sophia
42 Posts
I love tge songs especially punjabi ones they are so lively and colorful it really helps !
I love srk/kajol movies and shahid kapoor he's soooo funny
Though I like old movies better than recent ones

1 - 12 of 12 Posts