Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. My name is Roxy and i have been suffering from social anxiety for about 4 years now. I am 18 years of age almost 19 and i am currently in my second year of university pursuing psychology. I was really doing well in terms of my recovery from social anxiety, i was surprising myself in the ways that i broke out of my shell but recently my old feelings have came back and i am starting to feel very anxious and scared of a lot of social situations especially at school and I have really been avoiding socializing as much as possible. Anyways, i am really glad to know that there are people like me who understand what i am going through and i am not alone, I hope you all will embrace me and like me. Bye!

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Roxy, welcome to :sas

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Roxy! :)

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys
i too am new to this forum, but can sympathise with most, especially jdb1104, i to dont have any other friends other than my work colleagues.
im a lot older than you and do worry about my son becoming the same as me, i also tend to blush a lot and feel on the outside looking in. does any one else feel like this, everyone around you looks like they are enjoying them selves and when you finally get the courage to go out with them its not that enjoyable?i would like some tips on how to make and keep friends and maybe some advice on stopping blushing.
PS

hope to hear from you soon,

Kaz1 hope the weather is better by you than it is here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts