Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everything is plugged in.....Keyboard is clean.......I'll be typing, my keys will stick.....I'll use my mouse to highlight and item, look up, everything is highlighted.......My screen will go blue, for no apparant reason........This just started......Sometimes I can't close a program...

Running windows XP< I don't need to defrag........ Anyone have any ideas.....

·
Super Beaver
8,033 Posts
Spyware and virus scanners are the first things to try.. wonky things like programs not closing are lots of times traced back to something fishy that's gotten on comps. You using a wireless mouse and keyboard? Sometimes mine go kinda wonky too from some interference and will click by itself or highlight everything :)

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, nope, no wireless, thought about buying one though;-)

I ran spyware, nothing that needed removed. No virus can be found. what's really weird........I'm getting, email, from yahoo accounts, that my ex husband (and man friend, yes, look stupid up in the dictionary, my picture is there) wrote other women, while he was being faithful LOL. People have gotten email that I have written other people.....All cut and paste..........There is no way, my password could have been guessed....Different accouts....Strange. I have a firewall.... No one uses my computer.....I have no clue........

·
Registered
30 Posts
My keyboard does that after using certain key combinations, like " shift - ; " (which creates a " : "). I have to tap the left and right shift keys (not at the same time) a couple of times to get things back to normal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts