Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...I'm not sure what I'm supposed to write here but...:idea
So...I'm 18 years old, I found this group and I thought it would be great to read and maybe talk to people with similar issues as mine.
Three months ago I was diagnosed with avoidant personality dissorder (I'm not sure if its the correct name, english is not my native language), meaning that I don't like talking or interact in any way with peole (not even on internet ._.), and also with depression.
I have suffered a lot because of that, in my whole life I've had barely friends, I've never had a boyfriend because I don't know how to interact with someone without forcing the things.
I considered myself pansexual, meaning that I don't care if its a guy or a girl, if I found someone interesting I'm attracted, and recently I had to deal with that...
I don't have interests, not for long at least, and because of that I'm trying really hard finding the meaning of my life...
Wow...now I feel kind of awkward talking so much about myself lol
So...hi :)

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Welcome, FlashBox21! :)

·
Beyond Intuition
86 Posts
Hello and Welcome.. you are here to talk about yourself. to talk to others who have the same thoughts and fears you do. There are people who truly understand what your mind is so worried about.
So again I say.. Hello and Welcome =)

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey :)
you sound just like me except I'm a year older :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts