Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm new here. I have struggled with anxiety for as long as I remember. I am incredibly awkward in every social interaction unless it is with family/close friends. I constantly replay my awkward encounters in my head and beat myself up about what I should have said to have made the conversation or situation go more smoothly. I am happily married with a young child and have recently found myself cringing over every stupid thing I ever said and did in my college party years (THINGS THAT HAPPENED LEGIT YEARS AGO) and am constantly afraid of judgment of others.:eek

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Welcome, AwkwardAngie! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings

I hope this message finds you in good spirits and good health.

I have still not given up on finding a better way to live than dealing with the nagging and lingering feelings of anxiety and depression. Though I may not have much to replace them with, I try to convert them to anger or some less useless emotion whenever and wherever possible.

For the sake of not meandering too far from the topic, I wish everyone to experience a great life in this forum, and know that you are fortunate to have humility and for that deserve the right to be loved and treated with respect as an honorable individual!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts