Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm joining this site because I want to beat my social anxiety. I'm in my 3rd year of college and I've had this problem since Jr. high. I have no friends because I'm too nervous to talk to anyone and when I do talk to them, I'm not myself. I just say whatever I think they want to hear and I say very little. I am so self conscious and I have no confidence whatsoever.

I always force myself to go into uncomfortable situations just trying to break my shell but I can never do it. I really need to try changing my life. I am so lonely I just hate it. All I want to do is make friends and have fun with my life. I'm only 20 years old, I need to live a little.

I have to beat this problem and hopefully this board can help me. I would never wish this social anxiety on anyone because it really hurts. I guess people really can't understand it unless they have it. I read what people write on this board and I think, man I do the same thing or feel the same way.

I know we can all beat this one day and I'm happy I found a place to talk to people who understand. I'm so sick of feeling this way.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Footyball, welcome to :sas

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Footyball! :)

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel