Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Um... I'm almost 18 and I have not been diagnosed with anything, probably because I have not seen a doctor in a good few years. But I think it is quite likely I suffer from SA. My parents tried to force me to see a doctor but I was just too scared that the doctor would say that something was wrong with me. I don't have any friends and I rarely speak. I find school extremely hard because I get really anxious and then everyone thinks I am wierd. I did have a really good friend up until this year but she went to boarding school and we lots touch. I spend large amounts of time crying and I have no sense of future. I just did my a levels and couldn't be bothered to revise because I felt this persistent pointlessness of it. I consistently feel like I am going to die, atm I am obsessed that I have a brain tumour because I have been having headaches and have a slightly sensitive scull. There is part of me that knows it is unlikely I do, but I still become so anxious about it. I have panic attacks, mainly on monday mornings. I am also freaking out because I have to go to the dentists on friday and I am so scared I will need fillings, and that the dentist will talk to me and I will say something stupid. Well, I am going to shut up because I seem to be crying again.
Sorry its stupidly long...

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey SilentArch welcome. :)

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, SilentArch! :)

·
Banned
38,431 Posts